The importance of cardio exercise has made many to ask for the best cardio exercises for men. Cardio exercises is one that helps anyone to burn calories and to lose weight and build muscle faster.
This will result in the burning of calories in glucose form. However, not all the cardio exercises are good for health and weight loss.
From researches made, high-intensity cardio is more effective than the moderate-intensity cardio exercises.
You can hurt your joints and loss of muscle in moderate cardio exercises. So, it is important to know the cardio exercises for bad knees.
cardio exercises lead to faster weight loss than the normal walking for weight loss. If you want to know the cardio exercises for men, this article is for you.
Some of the cardio exercises for men to be discussed in this article will help you lose weight in your hips too. You can read up the article on
The Best Cardio Exercises For Men.
The cardio exercises that can also serve as back exercises for building muscle are:
#1. Intermittent Sprints.
This is one of the cardio exercises for men that involves no best cardio exercise machines. You can lose over 1000 calories in 30 minutes when you do it.
Steps in doing the Intermittent Sprints Cardio Exercises
- You should put the treadmill to be in 30 before running at 6 mph.
- You should add more speed—10mph after 1 minute.
- Keep running for close to 3 minutes.
- You should increase the pace to 15 mph to get the best from intermittent sprints cardio exercises. Run continuously for 30 seconds after increasing the speed.
- You should reduce your speed to 10 mph continue running for close to 3 minutes.
- Sprint close to 30 seconds at the end of 3 minutes.
#2. Highly Intense Cardio Interval Exercise.
You do not need the best cardio exercise machines for this. It is taken as the best cardio exercise lose belly fat and battle rope exercises for beginners.
You will lose close to 500 calories from this high-intensive training for just 35 minutes. It is one of the best abdominal exercises for men. You can read more on.
Steps in doing it
Cardio exercises like high knees, squats jump cardio exercises, burpees, step and lunges jump can be done at high-intensity. You need to do them in the right form to lose weight faster. It is regarded as one of the best fat burning exercises for men.
- For every exercise mentioned above, do 10 reps and rest for 10 seconds.
- You must avoid extending the break period to get the best from it.
Rowing is one of the commonest and cardio exercises for bad knees. Rowing is also one of the cardio exercises for men and women.
You practice rowing with a rowing machine. Unlike the cardio exercises discussed earlier, a rower which is one of the best cardio exercise machines is needed.
You are certain of burning close to 300 calories in 30 minutes rowing. Rowing is one of the fat burning exercises for men you should do to lose weight.
Steps in doing the Rowing Cardio Exercises
- You should grab the rowing machine chord handle.
- You sure down on the rower.
- Your feet should be placed on the footrest of the rowing machine.
- You should keep your chest out, shoulders rolled down and spine straight.
- Engage your back and abs muscles and pull the rowing machine handle toward your abs. Rowing is one of the best abdominal exercises for men. It is also considered as one of the best arm exercises for women.
- You should stop rowing when your elbows are at your back. Your shoulder blades should equally be squeezed.
- You should avoid leaning back.
- Go back to your rowing starting position.
#4. Rope Jumping.
Rope jumping is one of the cardio exercises for men that made our top 15 cardio exercises.
You don’t need many best cardio exercise machines other than a jumping rope for this exercise.
You will burn 200 calories in 10 minutes of rope jumping. Rope jumping has similarities with battle rope exercise for beginners. You might need to read more about the cardio exercises on.
Steps in doing Rope Jumping Cardio Exercises
- You should hold the handle of your jumping rope with your two hands. You do rope jumping by flipping the jumping rope above your head.
- You can begin hopping slowing and jump the jumping rope.
- Increase your rope jumping speed at the end of 25 jumps, and jump for more 50 times.
- You need to rest for 10 seconds before jumping again.
The best cardio exercise machines used are the swimming pool and swimming kits.
You will lose over 700 calories in 1-hour swimming. If you are looking for one of the best cardio exercises for bad knees do swimming. Swimming is one of the back exercises for building muscle.
Steps in swimming for the cardio exercises lose belly fat
- You should wear your swimming goggles, cap and swimsuit.
- You should enter the swimming pool and perform freestyle strokes.
- Do close 10 laps in order to engage all your muscles. You will also get a good workout when done.
- You can swim faster by learning other strokes.
#6. Brisk Walking.
None of the best cardio exercise machines is needed for brisk walking. You only need to wear comfortable shoe and clothes.
As simple as this exercise can look, 200 calories are burnt in 30 minutes. You should read up the article on for additional information.
Steps in brisk walking
- You should perform a 5 minutes warmup and walk at a speed of 5 mph. Brisk walking is considered by many as one of the cardio exercises for bad knees.
- You should keep walking for 5 minutes.
- Reduce your brisk walking speed to 4 mph.
- You should walk for 1 minute at that speed—4 mph.
- You should walk more for 5 minutes when you increase your speed to 7 mph.
Walking has a good effect on the knees. This is why brisk walking is one of the cardio exercises for bad knees. Brisk walking is also one of the many cardio exercises to lose weight.
You need to brisk walking for weight loss and muscle building.
Cycling is the 7th cardio exercise in our 15 cardio exercises for men.
The best cardio exercise machines needed are gear bike or stationary bike. You can lose up to 300 calories from 20 minutes of cycling.
Cycling is the best cardio exercise lose belly fast for you to do. Cycling is also regarded as one of the fat burning exercises for men.
Steps in doing the best cardio exercises for men – cycling
- You should sit comfortably on the bike
- You should start pedalling the bike at a reduced speed (medium).
- Increase the speed of your pedalling after 1 minute. You should do this to experience the thigh burn.
- You should continue pedalling for 3 minutes
- Reduce your speed for 1 minute and for the next 3-5 minutes perform faster biking.
Cycling is one of the back exercises for building muscle and the best fitness exercises for men to do.
Kettlebells cardio exercises for 30 minutes can burn close to 600 calories. You only need a kettlebell as the required equipment.
Kettlebell is considered as one of the cardio exercises to lose weight because it combines muscle building and cardio training.
Steps in doing Kettlebells cardio exercises
- You should hold a kettlebell and perform squats with it. You should use it and do walking lunges, kettlebell lifting and others.
- You will get the right resistance that will assist you to burn more fat when you add weights.
#9. Stair Climbing.
The climbing stair is one of the best abdominal exercises for men. You will lose or burn 200 calories in stair climbing for 10 minutes.
None of these best cardio exercise machines is needed for stair climbing. Thus makes stair climbing one of the cheapest and cardio exercises for bad knees.
Steps in doing the best cardio exercises for men – stair climbing
- You should walk up or climb the stairs.
- You should keep climbing the stairs.
- Change your climbing pattern by lunging.
- You should change or alter lateral with forwarding lunges.
- Rest for 10 seconds and walk up to the stairs again.
An elliptical is one of the best fitness exercises for men and fat burning exercises for men. You will lose close to 500 calories with just 30 minutes elliptical exercise.
This also makes elliptical the best cardio exercise lose belly fat. The best cardio exercise machines needed are bleachers or flight of stairs.
Steps in doing Elliptical
- You should stand on the machine.
- You should hold the handles of the elliptical machine with your hands and begin pedalling.
- The quick start button should be pressed. Resistance should be added to level 2.
- You should continue breathing as you pedal faster.
- With the same speed, Pedal the elliptical machine backward.
Burpees is one of the best cardio exercises you can do to lose fat faster.
You can lose over 100 calories for just 10 minutes. An iron will, shoe and high impact exercise experience is all you need for the cardio exercises to lose weight—burpees.
Steps in doing – Burpees
- You should squat on the floor.
- You jump to a plank position.
- Jump back in and stand up.
You can add cardio exercises like jumping rope, marching, step touches, jogging and others to burpees. As one of the cardio exercises for men, burpees are really hard.
#12. Squat Jumps.
Squat jumps the best cardio exercises to lose weight increases the heart rate. You will have increased power in your legs. As a result squat jumping is not one of the ardio exercises for bad knees.
You need a happy knee, God shoe and experience. Squat jumps are high-intensity cardio exercises. This makes it one of the best burning exercises for men.
You don’t need any special skill to do this best cardio exercise lose belly fat. You can add jogging, step touches, to a 60-second squad jump cardio workout.
The incorporation of these cardio exercises to squat jumps has a good effect on the abdomen. Squat jump is among the best abdominal exercises for men.
#13. Climbing Mountains.
One of the best fitness exercises for men and fat burning exercises for men is climbing mountains. You will build your core strength and endurance and have your heart rate raised.
You don’t need any skill for climbing mountains the best cardio exercises.
For this best cardio exercise lose belly fat, strong wrists are required. You should add mountain climbing the cardio exercises to your cardio circuit.
#14. Bear crawls.
This is one of the high intensity best abdominal exercises for men and the cardio exercises to lose weight. Bear crawls cardio exercises are very beneficial to the body.
They build endurance and strength and increase the heartbeat rate. You should consider bear crawls ff you are looking for the best fitness exercises for men.
How to do Bear crawls Cardio Exercises
- You should squat on the floor.
- You should walk your hands out to perform a push-up.
- Walk your hands back.
- You should stand up just like a bear.
Marching, jumping rope burpees can be incorporated with bear crawls cardio exercises in a cardio workout.
#15. Stationary Jogging.
This is one of the simplest cardio exercises to lose weight. Stationary jogging is also one of the easily accessible fat burning exercises for men.
Through this best cardio exercise lose belly fat the heart rate is raised. It is equally one of the best abdominal exercises for men to do before an intense exercise.
You should use it to warm up before participating in any intense exercise. It is a good exercise for preparing your body ahead of strenuous exercise.
The benefits of the cardio exercises for men discussed above can’t be overemphasized.
You will not only boost your confidence, but you will also improve your muscle power and stamina. These cardio exercises have proven its positive effects by preventing anxiety and depression.
You can sleep better when you do any of the aforementioned cardio exercises for men. Coming in knowledge with the benefits of these best abdominal exercises for men is one thing.
Another thing is your ability to do them. Did you have any difficulties in any of the best cardio exercises? If yes, use the comment boxes below and let us know how to help you.
You can also use the comment boxes to write your experiences after these fat burning exercises for men.
There are many cardio exercises for men but the ones you have read are the 15 best cardio exercises. It has been proven that these cardio exercises for men reduce heart diseases.
You will not lose weight around your hips but will improve your muscle power and stamina. It is good to know that the cardio exercises are for everyone.
You can do one that has a good effect on the knee and vice versa. These best exercises target every muscle in your body. You will attain fitness from these fitness exercises for men. So, go ahead and do them.