The 3 person yoga poses are interesting exercises that come with various benefits. The yoga poses to improve posture, there are also yoga poses for depression, and they can also help you to manage weight. The interesting thing about some of these moves is that there are yoga poses in bed. You can do them in the comfort of your home.
In the following paragraphs, you will know more about the poses that you can do. There are yoga poses for partners, beginners, non-flexible people, and poses for children. The article also gives steps to follow to do some of the poses.
3 Person Yoga Challenge Poses.
Doing yoga poses as an individual is fun. But when you decide to engage other people and do it as a trio, it is even more adventurous. There are yoga poses that you can do in a group of three people. Having a 3 person yoga pose is fantastic and you may want to show off about it. There are different 3 person yoga poses that you can do that are also the best yoga poses for fast weight loss.
This pose is good for strengthening thigh muscles. The person who will be at the bottom is known as the base. The base benefits a lot around his or her thighs. The back muscles also get strengthened. This is how the throne yoga pose is done;
- The base lies on the floor on his back with arms lying flat by his body side.
- Then the base lifts up his legs and then the two people balance on his legs.
- The two people sit on the feet and wrap their legs around the leg of a base. Then the two face each other and clasp their hands clasped together.
Foot To Hand And Throne Pose Combo.
This is another throne variation that is good for strengthening the back muscles of the base. The base also gets his or her arms and legs strengthened. In other ways, the base must have strong legs and arms to balance two people at the same time. This 3 person yoga pose is also good at improving balance and endurance. Additionally, it can also strengthen your abs and help you in weight management. Doing this throne pose variation is not complicated.
- The base starts by lying on his back on the floor.
- Then the other person stands upright on the palms of the base. The base must grip the feet and keep the arms fully stretched above his chest.
- The other person sits on top of the feet of the base. The legs of the base must be fully straightened so that the person sitting on the feet must balance properly.
Front Plank With Vertical Flyer.
This is another one of the 3 person yoga poses that you can do to challenge your body. This pose is good for strengthening the back, arms, thighs, and abs.
It is a bit difficult and you must be active and stronger to balance each other. The base must have a strong body and arms to balance the flyers. A flyer in 3 person yoga pose is a person who will be on top of a base. Just a reminder, a base is someone who lies at the bottom to balance others.
To do the front plank with a vertical flyer;
- The base starts by lying on his back on the floor with the arms and legs fully stretched towards the roof.
- Then the first flyer balance on top of the base by positioning his or her torso on top of the base’s feet. The hands of the first flyer must be locked with the hands of the base to balance each other.
- The second flyer stands upright on top of the first flyer’s butt.
Beginner Easy 3 Person Yoga Poses.
The 3 person yoga poses seem to be difficult and some of them might require the participants to be experienced to avoid injuries. However, there are some poses that are easy to do. And such poses can be good for beginners. Below are some of the 3 person yoga beginners poses;
Lord Of The Dance.
This is one of the easy 3 person yoga poses that can be done by beginners. This lord of dance pose is good for strengthening the glutes, hips, back, and arms muscles. In this pose, three people must balance each other.
- The three people stand upright in a triangle and let their right hands meet at the center to balance each other. The right foot must be on the ground.
- Then the left foot of each person must be lifted to form a 90-degree angle with the left hand holding the left foot in the air.
- Then the three pose in that position.
Downward Dog And L-Shape Group Pose.
This is another easy pose that can be done by three people. It doesn’t require more strength but it needs more coordination and balance. This is how you do the pose;
- The first person starts in a downward dog position. The downward dog position is whereby you balance on the floor with your feet and palms planted on the floor. The butt must be pointed upward to form a ‘V’ shape.
- The second person must plant his or her hands in front of the first person and position the feet on top of the first person. The second person must be in a half-dog half-L position.
- Then the third person must plant his or her hands on the floor after the second person and place the feet on top of the second person. The body must be in an L-shape.
3 Person Yoga Challenge Poses.
There are different 3 person yoga challenge poses that can be done to challenge your body. Whether you are a beginner or a well-experienced person, below are the 3 person yoga poses that you can do;
- double front plank
- flying downward facing dog
- Three person flying plank press
Kids 3 Person Yoga Poses.
Kids are super active to do the 3 person yoga poses. There are various yoga poses that they can do. However, children must do yoga poses under the supervision of an adult.
Down Dog Pyramid.
This is one of the 3 personal yoga poses that kids can do. It might be difficult for adults but easy for children because children are flexible. This is how the down dog pyramid can be done;
- The first person must balance with feet and hands on the floor to form a ‘V’ shape with the butt pushed upward. The other person must do the same in front of the first person. The head and hands must be close to each other. The two people must form the letter ‘M’ with their bodies.
- The third person balance on top of the two people by planting her palms on the waist of the first person and the feet must be planted on the waist of the second person. Then the third person lifts one leg up until it is fully stretched.
- The three people pose in that position.
In addition to this, other 3 person yoga poses that can be done by kids include double plank press, flying downward facing dog, flying handstand, and any others.
3 Person Yoga Poses For Non Flexible People.
Being a non-flexible person doesn’t mean that you cannot do the 3-person yoga poses. There are plenty of poses that you can do with your non-flexible. Such poses don’t require you to stress your body beyond abnormal poses. You will be positioning your body with everyday poses that you do when doing day-to-day activities.
Non-flexible people can do 3 person yoga poses such as the lord of the dance pose, downward dog, and L-shape group, and many others are some of the poses that can be easily done by non-flexible people.
3 Person Yoga Poses 2 Girls One Boy.
Children can do various 3 person yoga poses. However, strength, balance, and coordination might differ in children. Therefore, it is important that children do the 3-person yoga poses under the supervision of an adult.
To make things easy for children, the person supervising the children must be able to identify a child who is stronger than others. In most cases, boys are stronger than girls. Then the girls are lighter than the boys. So when doing the 3-person yoga poses with 2 girls and one boy, it is better to make the boy a base so that he can balance the girls.
In that case, the poses that can be done include the front plank with a vertical flyer, three-person flying plank press, double front plank, and many others.
Doing 3 person yoga poses is one of the fantastic exercises. These exercises are good for flexible people. However, those who are non-flexible can also try these fantastic moves.
As much as these moves are fantastic and adventurous, they are also beneficial. You can lose weight faster; improve your balance and coordination. Additionally, the poses make your body more flexible to do various activities. Children and adults can do these types of poses.
However, children must do the 3-person yoga poses under the supervision of an adult. Most of the well-known 3-person yoga poses include the throne pose, plank variation poses, and many others discussed above.
Which 3-person yoga poses would you recommend for beginners? Share your experiences.