Natural foods are foods that we obtain from plants and animals as primary sources.
These foods contain the right content of minerals and vitamins sources that are needed by the body.
The types of foods are categorized into three main groups.
- Vitamins and mineral sources.
These are the main types of foods which human beings should ensure that they are in their daily meal in order to have healthy bodies.
There are people who have this problem of large weight and they don’t know the right place to get a solution.
If you are one of them, you can visit our site by clicking the best ways to lose weight fast and naturally
For more information about food and diet, you can read the following book
What Are Healthy Foods To Lose Weight?
There are many people in the world that are struggling to find a solution to deal with a loss of weight.
They have done a lot of activities with an aim to lose weight but they have ended up doing totally nothing.
They don’t understand that their eating habits lead to their accumulation of calories hence increase in the weight of their bodies.
Examples of foods that help in lose of weight, they include;
- Whole eggs.
- Salmon fish.
- Leafy greens (spinach, kale, collards, and Swiss)
- Cruciferous vegetables. (Cabbage, broccoli, cauliflower e.t.c.)
- Boiled sweet potatoes.
- Brown bread.
- Eating of unprocessed lean meat since the processed one may be harmful to our bodies leading to the development of cancerous cells.
- Tuna (this is a low-calorie type of fish like salmon.)
- Incorporate of soup in your diet.
- Chili pepper (they contain a substance known as capsaicin which it has been discovered that it reduces calories from the body.)
- Legumes and beans (black beans, kidney beans, and lentils.)
The types of foods named above have a low content of calories that leads to reduction of body weight.
There are claims that protein foods are the one leads to increase in body weight but, not all protein foods leads to increase in weight.
Addition of any substances in the food in the process of food processing is the one that will affect the increase of the weight of the body.
Let consider the reasons on which natural food can help in lose of weight.
Reasons That Natural Foods Help The Body To Lose Weight.
1. Natural Foods Contain Nutrition.
Natural foods contain vitamins and nutrients which help the body in different functions.
Vitamins have been categorized into six categories, they include; vitamin A, B, C, D, E, and K.
Natural foods also supplement the body with mineral ions s which include; phosphorous and calcium, iron, zinc, potassium, sodium, and magnesium.
These mineral ions also help the body to perform various activities like locomotion due to muscular contraction, transportation of oxygen by haemoglobin which is made from ion by the body.
Also, oxygen combines with the glucose in the body to produce energy hence the fats stored in the body are converted back to glucose to be used in energy formation through glycolysis.
The natural foods mineral salts also help in loss of body weight like magnesium.
This has led to researchers coming up with magnesium phosphate as an artificial method of losing body weight.
2. The Highest Protein Content Foods.
The highest content protein foods are the one that helps the body in losing weight.
If you look up at the examples that I have given, most of them are protein giving foods.
Proteins help the body in the manufacture of hormones.
These hormones perform different work in the body.
There are hormones in the body which help in the regulation of the weight.
These hormones are called insulin and leptin. When there is an increase in body weight, they inform the brain.
When they reduce in volume, it leads to increase in appetite which will lead to increase in weight.
There are natural foods that have the high content of proteins, they include;
- Almonds (the nuts are found in a particular type of tree that is popular.)
- Milk is also a good example of those foods considered to have the high content of protein and supplement at the body with a lot of different vitamins.
- Chicken breast. Broccoli.
These are good examples of natural foods that will help the body in the formation of hormones that will regulate the body weight.
3. Eating Natural Foods Without Refined Sugar.
Natural foods contain sugar which is the right content that is required by the body.
This sugar in the body provides energy that helps the body to manage its daily activities.
The foods that contain sugar are:-
- Grains ( a good example is a maize and wheat)
- Fruits (this are known to have the high content of sugar,
- Fruits (they are known to contain the high content of sugar levels, examples are mangoes and bananas.)
Apart from real sugar which is available in natural foods, there is another type of sugar which is a refinery.
This is known to be the ailment of the body.
Most people like refinery sugar since is regulated and in most cases, it is used in excess to enhance the taste of a certain product.
The refinery sugar is found in different forms. It can be in solid form or a component of drinks.
Refinery sugar is used in the baking of cakes, biscuits, and sweets, this product is enemy to our bodies.
They led to obesity. Obesity is the medical condition whereby an individual have the high mass index.
An individual is seen to be fat more than normal.
To avoid obesity, we should minimize using of refinery sugar and we stick the natural food with natural sugar.
4. Natural Foods Are High Soluble Fiber.
Fiber is known as bulk and roughage.
It is normally found in fruits, vegetables, and cereals.
It is an indigestible type of food materials required in the diet for health purposes.
One importance of fibre in natural foods is that it reduces the chances of getting ailments like obesity.
Fiber reduces the rate of absorption in of sugar in the body.
The other importance of including fibre in the diet is that it reduces appetite hence reducing the chances of accumulation of calories in the body.
Calories are known to increase weight of the body and therefore they should be in low quantity in the body system.
Examples of foods with high content of fibre include;
- Beans and peas
- Nuts and cereals
- Nuts and seeds
These are good examples of foods with high content which when included in the diet of people with more weight, after a period they will see changes.
5. Foods That Are High Polyphenols.
Polyphenols are natural chemicals which are found in plants.
Not all plants or foods have the same number of polyphenols because there are conditions determining for a certain plant to contain these chemical substances.
The conditions include;
- The type of soil that the plant was planted.
- The nature of the fruit (how ripe the fruit it is?)
- The method of cooking food.
- Method of transportation.
The benefits of the polyphenols in the body are that polyphenols act as antioxidants where they help to repair worn-out cells.
The amount of sugar absorbed in the bloodstream is reduced by the chemical substances known as polyphenols.
This help to reduce of chances of obesity.
There are specific fruits which are known to contain a high amount of polyphenols substances, they include;
- Fruits (grapes, black currants, apples, oranges etc.)
- Vegetables (broccoli, spinach, and onions.)
- Beverages (tea and coffee.)
- Nuts, seeds, and legumes.
These are examples of natural foods which you should incorporate for the daily meal for healthy purposes and losing of weight.
6. No Artificial Trans Fats.
In your diet, you should avoid artificial Trans- fats.
Artificial trans-fat are harmful to your body since there is additional of chemicals elements known as hydrogen in a process called hydrogenation.
This chemicals substance leads one to increase the weight by approximately 7% of the body weight.
Avoiding of the Trans fat foods is by eating of natural foods only.
Foods that contain these chemicals are baked foods which include;
This is the part which you have to take precaution.
The Trans fats are too dangerous when compared to calories since they cause serious diseases in the body and these diseases include the stroke and heart diseases.
7. Help To Eat More Slowly.
There are table manners that must be observed.
The table manners not only show respect during eating but also have a big effect in the nutrition of an organism.
They are certain types of food which must be chewed slowly for proper digestion.
A good example of this type is carbohydrate.
There are two reasons why carbohydrates type of food must be chewed solely. They include;
- Carbohydrates include foods which are hard and they should undergo the process of mastication (chewing) for them to be soft. This help the in peristalsis process.
- The digestion of carbohydrates takes place in the mouth thus the food must be broken down into smaller particles for mixing with saliva. Saliva is the digestion juice in the mouth which has enzymes and is basic in nature.
The break down of particles help in proper digestion of food materials which enhance the absorption of nutrients which help in the manufacture of hormones that regulate the amount of sugar in the body.
These are reasons which make it worthy to eat slowly.
Chewing slowly does not only apply in carbohydrates but also proteins and vitamins.
8. Natural Foods That Reduce Sugar Cravings.
People have developed a habit of eating sugary foods.
The sugary foods include biscuits, cakes, and sodas.
These foods increase the sugar cravings for the individual. There are those people that cannot stay a day without drinking soda.
This habit can be reduced by eating natural foods which I have discussed below. They include;
- Dates. They are dried fruits that are found from palm trees. They are sweet but contain a low content of sugar. They have useful minerals like potassium and iron. Iron helps the body in the manufacturing of haemoglobin which is capable in the transportation of oxygen in the body. Taking of these fruits reduces the sugar cravings.
- Meat, poultry, and fish. These are examples of proteins. Proteins are basically known for growth and prepare of worn out tissues. Proteins also help in sugar cravings. People with sugar cravings have a low appetite and they eat a low quantity of food and these foods are sugary which leads to obesity. Thus, proteins increase appetite whereby a person can eat a lot of food.
- Sweet potatoes. Many people who get sugar cravings are because they don’t eat enough food. Sweet potatoes are best for people with food craving because it provides bulkiness in the stomach. They have a sweet taste which makes it possible to be consumed with people having high sugar cravings.
These are few examples of types of foods that you can incorporate in your meal to reduce food cravings.
There are more which you may need to know about losing weight and belly fats in general; they are available here.
9. You Can Eat More To Lose Weight.
Eating more does not mean consuming one type of food in large quantity.
The natural foods consumed should be of different types.
Mostly fruits and vegetables are the ones that should be consumed in large quantity.
This is because they provide nutrients which are vital to our health.
Proteins also should be in consumed in large quantities because proteins help to reduce body weight.
According to research which has been carried out, it concludes that proteins reduce hunger.
When you are in need of reducing body weight, eating of vegetables, fruits and proteins can be your best solution.
10. It Reduces Consumption Of Highly Processed Foods.
Eating of natural foods will help you to reduce the consumption of highly processed foods.
Highly processed foods are harmful to your body and have a high percentage among the reasons that lead to increase of body weight.
Highly processed foods include;
- Snacks(chips and candy)
- Juices from manufactured from industries.
These are few examples of foods that lead to increase in weight. They cause obesity and cancer diseases.
In order to avoid the consumption of processed foods, you should eat large more natural foods.
11. Natural Foods Help To Make Life Style Change.
The modern society has developed a taste of highly processed foods.
To change this habit is a big challenged. Thus, a gradual change should be applied in order to change society.
Another challenge is that there are more highly processed foods introduced but different companies because is a business.
The solution to this is to develop a habit of eating natural foods, while the other hand you are eating the processed foods.
And by so doing, you will find yourself capable of eating natural foods only
The parents should practice their children to avoid highly processed foods and explain to them the importance of natural foods and the side effects of processed foods.
Natural foods are important because they contain all the nutrients and mineral salts which help the body to maintain its normal weight that is required.
Highly processed foods should be discouraged for better health care.
Apart from the eleven reasons which you have learned, there are other six best ways that are vital for losing body weight which is found in this site, 6 best ways to lose belly fat fast.